THOR Smart Solar Street light
Truelite’s Thor smart solar LED street light is the most advanced form of solar roadway lighting available, that integrates a lithium battery and smart controller into the light head that can provide up to 15000 lumens and 24 hours of battery backup in completely automated operation. Thor by Truelite was developed after the huge success of our 4G smart light on the same principle and technology for higher lighting requirements. The light has a better output with longer battery backup than regular all-in-one solar lights.
True revolution in solar roadway lighting
- Up to 15000 lumens light output.
- 40 Watts to 110 Watts variance.
- High efficiency of 150 lumen per watt.
- Lumileds power source certified LM-80 standard - 50,000 hours.
- IP 66 aluminium die-cast casing and certified IK08 standard.
- Vandal-resistant build.
- Smart communication integration.
- Suitable for high mast applications up to 14m pole height.
- Customized working mode for dimming and working hours.
- Advanced metering remote control options.
- Easy setting up functions in remote control – optional
- Integrated lithium battery bank with more than 6000 cycles.
- 12 hours 100 % brightness working with automatic dusk to dawn operation.
- Maximum capacity of 2160 Wh.
- Thor by Truelite is equipped to connect 72 cell solar panels up to 325 watts.
- High-efficiency design; 20% efficiency.
- External solar panels make the system flexible for any geographical conditions and scalability of the panel size to meet low irradiance project locations.